- Register today for the 2021 Convention. Deadline for ticket purchase: October 7. Visit KansasAuthorsClub.org for convention news and details.
- Deadline for advertising in our 2021 Convention Program: August 31, 2021.
- Our youth and adult contests are open April 1 through June 15 of each year.
- Member literary contributions for the yearbook are accepted August 1 through October 15.
- Guidelines for contests can be found in the current yearbook and online here, https://kansasauthorsclub.weebly.com/writing-contests---all-ages.html.
- Learn more about Kansas Authors Club at KansasAuthors.org or visit us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/KansasAuthorsClub/
Reports from State Officers are due October 15, 2022 (but this form will stay live through the end of the year for late submissions). All officers should submit current contact information including postal address, phone, and email address to the Yearbook Editor. Outgoing officers should coordinate with their incoming replacements to make sure information for the yearbook is complete and submitted in a timely manner.
District Reports should include a summary of each district’s activities for the year (approximately 250 words), a brief treasurer’s report, and the names and addresses of the officers for the new year. A head and shoulders photograph of the president for the coming year should accompany the report.
*Please note that for yearbook publication, districts are expected to have officers in place for the coming year no later than December 31.