Due Between August 1 and October 15, 2021, electronic receipt or postmark
- Every Member having paid current dues is invited to submit ONE literary contribution for the yearbook. That submission can be either prose or poetry. Prose is limited to one printed page (no more than 500 words). Poetry is limited to one printed page (no more than 40 lines including spaces between verses).
- All literary contributions remain the property of the individual authors. Authors may continue to use or distribute their work without requesting permission from the Kansas Authors Club. No work printed in the KAC yearbook may be copied or distributed in any form without explicit permission from the author.
- Yearbook Submissions are preferred via the online site, Submittable. There is NO CHARGE to submit a yearbook entry.
- The Submittable Site will be open to accepting yearbook entries between August 1 and October 15.
- Prepare your document as you normally would for print submission.
- The link for submission is: kansasauthorsclub.submittable.com
- Complete required information. (Name, address, etc.)
- Select file and upload for submission.
- Please do not submit 2022 yearbook entries before August 2021.